Andrea Darby : CosmeticTattooist.com
- Cosmetic Tattooist (603)
- Permanent Makeup Artist (583)
- Medical Tattooist (97)
- Scalp Hair Tattooist (alopecia) (13)
- MicroBlading Artist (14)
- Cosmetic Tattoo Trainer (26)
Andrea is a Founder & Executive Member of CosmeticTattoo.org, a Cosmetic Tattoo Master Trainer: Medical Tattooist and Medical Camouflage Makeup Specialist and an International Expert in Cosmetic Tattooing with credit for several Industry innovations
Contact InformationTennyson Street By Appointment ELWOOD, Victoria, Australia 3184
Main Phone: View Main Phone0423 230 740
Andrea runs a busy salon in Melbourne Victoria Australia providing a full range of client services including;
Cosmetic Tattoo Makeup (often referred to as Permanent Makeup)
* Lip Tattooing
* Eyebrow Tattooing
ParaMedical / Medical Tattooing
* Multi Trepanic Collagen Actuation (MCA) also known as Skin Needling - New superior technique from the UK
* Scalp Hair Imitation / Simulation also see our forum
* Vitiligo Skin Re-Pigmentation - Offering new Mosaic techniques from the UK
* General Skin Re-Pigmentation
* Areola & Nipple Pigmentation - Methods learnt at the Royal College of Surgeons London
* 3D Simulative Areola Tattooing - 3D-SAT©, Actively involved in developing new techniques for 3D-SAT©
* Maxoplasty Scar Camouflage
* General Post Surgical or Injury Scar Camouflage
* Amiea Vytal MicroLifting skin treatments
Medical Camouflage Makeup
RiparCover - Long lasting (up to 24 hours), non greasy, water-resistant camouflage makeup that can be used to cover healed; scars, burns, birthmarks, pigmentary disorders (vitiligo, melasma, PIH), cover-up of body art tattoos etc - New techniques learnt from a leading plastics clinic and beauty service training facility in Italy.
Cosmetic Tattoo Training
Andrea is Australia's Master Trainer offering training from introductory courses for new students right through to advanced medical tattoo training for experienced cosmetic tattooists and health professionals. Andrea is offering training in the contemporary techniques being used in leading international centres of excellence for cosmetic tattoo.
Hours of work
Mon 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tue 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wen 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thur 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Salon: Elwood Melbourne Australia
Speaking & Presenter: International
Special Listing: Additional Member Information
Cosmetic Tattoo Client Services: Yes
Medical Tattoo Client Services: Yes
Tattoo Removal Services: Yes
Cosmetic Tattoo Supplies & Equipment: Yes
Cosmetic Tattoo Training & Education: Yes
Innovator of New Techniques: Yes
Speaker & Presenter: Yes
Consulting Services: Yes
Business to Business Services: Yes
Product and or Equipment Design & Manufacturer: Yes
Preferred Contact Method: Via Email Contact Form
International Dialling Number: +61 423 230 740
Forum Address: http://CosmeticTattooist.com/forum
Philosophy of Business Practice: I do my very best to provide clients with the information that they need to make an informed choice about Cosmetic Tattooing / Micropigmentation. I want all my clients to feel comfortable, safe and happy with the finished result of their procedure.
Recommended Products: Amiea Linelle Supreme
Amiea German Manufactured Pigments
Amiea MESO Vytal
RiparCover Camouflage Makeup
Recommended Services: CosmeticTattooist.com
Business Owner / CEO's Profile: Qualifications
I first completed my Diploma in Beauty therapy in 1985, and later I underwent formal training in Cosmetic Tattooing.
I have successfully completed advanced training in cosmetic tattooing including;
* Pain management
* Advanced Full Lip
* Hair like stroke eyebrows
* Problem solving
* Pain Control Safety & Effectiveness (American Academy of Micro-pigmentation)
* Specialised training in Tattoo Removal
* Para-Medical Tattooing - at Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery
* Use of latest Advanced Digital Machines (MT.Derm May 2012)
* Use of innovative Meso Vytal Cosmetic Cellular Boost Treatments (MT.Derm 2012)
* Use of full needle range including slopes, ditto & Vslope (MT.Derm May 2012)
* Amiea philosophy of practice (MT.Derm May 2012)
* Special Event on Medical Tattooing (Royal College of Surgeons London June 2012)
Areola Artistry - The latest specialist techniques in Areola complex creation as provided within key hospitals in the United Kingdom.
* Medical Tattooing Master Class (United Kingdom October 2012)
The latest techniques in Medical Tattooing as provided within key hospitals in the United Kingdom.
* Camouflage Makeup for Medical Conditions - Ripar Cosmetici a Major Cosmetic Physician & Plastics Clinic and Aesthetics Training Facility (Italy November 2012)
* 3D Eyebrows (yet another technique) - Petraitis Academy Estonia 2014
* Eye shadowing (yet another technique) - Petraitis Academy Estonia 2014
* International Master of Skin Management - Amiea Training Academy Berlin 2014
* PhiBrows MicroBlading Training with Branco Babic Las Vegas 2015
First Australian Technician to be Certified by the PhiBrows MicroBlading Academy
International Speaker & Presenter
In November 2012 I was invited to appear as one of the Master Lecturers to over 200 of the worlds leading practitioners at the Permanent International Congress (Berlin Nov 2012).
The invitation for me to present at the congress was in recognition of the exceptional services I provide here in Melbourne Australia and it was my honour to lecture at the congress and to be the only trainer invited to represent Australia at the prestigious event and my formal recognition as an elite International Master Trainer.
In August 2013 I was invited by Reed Exhibitions to present an educational lecture and demonstration at the Sydney Spa & Beauty Expo, this was the first time that Cosmetic Tattooing had featured at the expo and it was an honour to be identified as the regional Master Trainer to present to the wider industry.
In September of 2014 I provided Medical Tattoo training service to one of the USA's leading Plastic & Reconstructive surgeons and his clinical/surgical team.
In October 2014 I provided a presentation as one of the Master Lecturers and also sat in the panel of experts at the American Academy of Micropigmentation conference in Miami-Bahamas. The invitation for me to present at the congress was in recognition of my status as an international expert in Micropigmentation and it was my honour to be the only trainer invited to represent Australia at the prestigious event.
I am a Diplomat of the American Academy of Micropigmentation a Board Certified Member (FAAM) and as of November 2014; I am Australia's only AAM Board Certified Micropigmentation Instructor (CMI).
Further information on my Industry experience can be read on my website on the link below;
Contribution to the Industry: * 2007 - Co development of a procedural technique that approached clinical methodology.
* 2008 - Co development of the leading training course in Australia and the innovative CT-AIVEP™ platform
* 2008 - Co development of the Virtual Pigment Mixer™
* 2009 - Development of 3D Simulated Areola Tattooing 3DSAT™
* 2011 - consultation with a PhD pharmacist for the development of a range of Cosmetic Tattoo topical anaesthetics
* 2012 - Co development of the most comprehensive course in Scalp Hair Follicle Simulation Tattooing SHFST™
* 2012-2013 - Co development of the innovative Global Membership for Cosmetic Tattoo CosmeticTattoo.org™
Aspirations / Goals: * To provide excellence in client services and training and education
* To lift the bar in the standards of education for Cosmetic & Medical Tattooing
* To help raise the professional standing of Medical Tattooists to that of a legitimate health professional rather than just an ancillary service provider.